An expert optician is the key to selecting the perfect eyewear – both fashionable and functional. At Spex, now a part of MyEyeDr., we’re proud of our Opticians. They are some of the most experienced and well trained in the Chicago area. This means you get the personalized one-on-one attention you deserve.
Finding an optical practice that offers the best selection in eyewear and sun wear is just the beginning when shopping for your new look — a great Optician completes the personalized experience at Spex. Our Opticians provide attentive service and expertise when determining the best products to fulfill your individual vision needs.
With today’s variety of prescription lenses and a multitude of materials and options to choose from, you will want an expert to help you make the selection. Unlike most optical retailers, we can offer almost every available option to ensure your eyewear is the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
What makes perfect eyewear? 1) A flattering shape, style, and color; 2) Precise and exact measurements and creation of the lenses; 3) An expert fitting for your ultimate comfort. The goal of our Opticians is to meet these standards with friendly, personalized service. Most of our Opticians have more than five years experience in the optical field. Visit your neighborhood Spex/MyEyeDr. soon and meet a few of our experts:
- Alice Arteaga, ABO certified
- Amela Jakupovic, ABO certified
- Billy Simmons, ABO certified and state licensed
- Christina Golab, ABO and NCLE certified
- Greg Artim, ABO certified
- Larry Agrest, ABO certified
- Laura Howell, ABO certified
- Michelle Tetens, ABO certified
- Millie Lopez, ABO certified
- Nadine Hartnett, ABO certified
- Peggy Hoffman, ABO certified